From the October/November 2017 issue
- 1 cup (packed) pitted Medjool dates (about 12 large dates)
- 1/2 cup warm water, plus more as needed
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- 16 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Raw cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips, for sprinkling
- Chopped pecans, for sprinkling
- Place the dates in a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Pulse a few times to chop.
- Add the warm water, maple syrup, and cinnamon
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).