From the October/November 2017 issue
- 1 cup (packed) pitted Medjool dates (about 12 large dates)
- 1/2 cup warm water, plus more as needed
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- 16 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Raw cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips, for sprinkling
- Chopped pecans, for sprinkling
- Place the dates in a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Pulse a few times to chop.
- Add the warm water, maple syrup, and cinnamon
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: