The maple caramel in this slightly sweet, slightly spicy shrimp recipe makes for a perfect fall dish.
- 1/4 cup maple sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 TBSP coconut aminos
- 3 TBSP fish sauce
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 lb medium shrimp, shells on
- 1 large bunch spinach, watercress, or arugula, for serving
- In a medium saucepan with a heavy bottom, combine the maple sugar and water. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium-high heat until
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).