From the June/July 2015 issue
Makes about 6
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 TBSP coconut sugar
- 1 (15-oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 2-3 TBSP honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the banana slices with the coconut sugar.
- Spread on baking sheet in an even layer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, until caramelized.
- Cool completely.
- Place the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
PaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: