From the June/July 2015 issue
Makes about 6
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 TBSP coconut sugar
- 1 (15-oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 2-3 TBSP honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the banana slices with the coconut sugar.
- Spread on baking sheet in an even layer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, until caramelized.
- Cool completely.
- Place the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).