- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (the top cream from a refrigerated can of coconut milk)
- 1 cup carrots, shredded (I used my food processor’s shredding attachment)
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- bacon fat for greasing muffin pan or muffin cup liners
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all the ingredients together well in a large mixing bowl (I use an electric mixer).
- Pour into muffin cups so that there’s an equal amount in each cup.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool. Enjoy immediately or store in refrigerator for up to 5-7 days.
You could use almond milk instead of coconut milk (but it would be more eggy flavored).