- 4 cups shredded carrots
- 4 cups thinly sliced or shredded green cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP honey (optional)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine the carrots, cabbage, dill, and currants in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Add the olive oil, vinegar, and honey. Toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Allow the slaw to stand
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: