- 4 cups shredded carrots
- 4 cups thinly sliced or shredded green cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP honey (optional)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine the carrots, cabbage, dill, and currants in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Add the olive oil, vinegar, and honey. Toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Allow the slaw to stand at room temperature or in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight