From the April/May 2015 issue
- 5 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 medium banana, broken into chunks
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2-1/2 cups grated carrots
- 1/3 cup dried currants or raisins
- (optional) 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line 12 cups of a standard muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: