- 5 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 medium banana, broken into chunks
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2-1/2 cups grated carrots
- 1/3 cup dried currants or raisins
- (optional) 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line 12 cups of a standard muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a food processor or blender
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).