From the February/March 2018 issue
- 8 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 10 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 large or 2 medium bunches kale, stemmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine the carrots, olive oil, paprika, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to combine
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).