From the February/March 2018 issue
- 8 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 10 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 large or 2 medium bunches kale, stemmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine the carrots, olive oil, paprika, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to combine
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: