- 1-3/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 TBSP sesame seeds, divided use
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- 1 TBSP maple syrup or honey
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, process the almond flour, 1/4 cup sesame seeds and the salt until the seeds are finely ground, about 20 seconds.
- Add the grated carrots and remaining 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds. Pulse just
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).