From the June/July 2015 issue
- 1-3/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 TBSP sesame seeds, divided use
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- 1 TBSP maple syrup or honey
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, process the almond flour, 1/4 cup sesame seeds and the salt until the seeds are finely ground, about 20 seconds.
- Add the grated carrots and remaining 2 tablespoons of
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: