Make-Ahead Cashew Cream
- 1 cup raw cashews (plus enough filtered water to submerge them)
- 1 cup filtered water
- Place cashews in a quart-sized Mason jar. Add enough water to cover the cashews by about 1 inch. Cover and soak the cashews for at least 2 hours. If soaking overnight, place the jar in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Drain and discard the soaking water. Place the cashews in a blender or food processor. Add 1 cup fresh
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: