Make-Ahead Cashew Cream
- 1 cup raw cashews (plus enough filtered water to submerge them)
- 1 cup filtered water
- Place cashews in a quart-sized Mason jar. Add enough water to cover the cashews by about 1 inch. Cover and soak the cashews for at least 2 hours. If soaking overnight, place the jar in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Drain and discard the soaking water. Place the cashews in a blender or food processor. Add 1 cup fresh
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).