From the October/November 2017 issue
Makes about 30
- 1 cup Otto’s Naturals Cassava Flour
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 7 TBSP water
- 3 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Add the water and olive oil. Mix to form a dough. Knead in the bowl several times. Gather
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: