From the October/November 2017 issue
Makes about 30
- 1 cup Otto’s Naturals Cassava Flour
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 7 TBSP water
- 3 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Add the water and olive oil. Mix to form a dough. Knead in the bowl several times. Gather the dough into a ball.
- Place between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll out to about 1/8-inch thick.
- Cut out cracker shapes using a 2-1/2 inch round cookie cutter.
- Place the crackers on the baking sheets. (They can be placed close together as the crackers do not spread.) Sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes, rotating the pans once halfway through, until crisp and lightly browned.
- Cool completely on the baking sheets.
- Store crackers in an airtight container at room temperature.