Makes 2-3 large waffles (may yield more depending on waffle maker)
- 1-1/4 cups Otto’s Naturals Cassava Flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sliced bananas
- Warm berries
- Almond butter
- Fried eggs and avocado
- Combine the cassava flour, arrowroot starch, and baking soda in a large bowl. Whisk to
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: