- 1 TBSP coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium cauliflower, cored and grated on the large holes of a box grater (about 4 cups grated)
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas (no need to thaw if frozen)
- 1/3 cup water
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the cauliflower and
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: