- 1 TBSP coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium cauliflower, cored and grated on the large holes of a box grater (about 4 cups grated)
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas (no need to thaw if frozen)
- 1/3 cup water
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the cauliflower and broccoli. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5–6 minutes.
- Add the garlic, cumin and onion powder. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add the peas, then the water. Cover the pan, reduce heat to medium-low, and steam for 2–3 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.