From the October/November 2016 issue
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cored and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 medium celery stalks, peeled and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Heat a large
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).