From the February/March 2015 issue
- 2 TBSP coconut oil, divided use
- 1 medium cauliflower, cored and shredded
- with a box grater or food processor
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 lb ground beef (preferably grass fed), turkey or chicken
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).