From the December/January 2018
- 5 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, coconut oil, butter, or ghee, divided use
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 medium celery stalks, peeled and diced
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, cored and shredded
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).