From the July/August 2011 issue
By Bill & Hayley at Primal-Palate.com
Nothing says ‘summer’ quite like the smoky aroma of cedar on the grill. These simple yet delicious salmon filets are an easy way to win over dinner guests. Present the salmon for dinner right on the cedar plank to finish this dish with panache.
- 4 wild caught salmon filets
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cedar grilling planks (2 if
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).