From the July/August 2011 issue
By Bill & Hayley at Primal-Palate.com
Nothing says ‘summer’ quite like the smoky aroma of cedar on the grill. These simple yet delicious salmon filets are an easy way to win over dinner guests. Present the salmon for dinner right on the cedar plank to finish this dish with panache.
- 4 wild caught salmon filets
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cedar grilling planks (2 if
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: