Paired with orange zest and crunchy toasted coriander seeds, this winter salad is an unexpected blend of flavors that will add to any dinner menu.
- 2 cups celery root, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP fresh thyme
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP orange zest
- 2 TBSP whole coriander seeds
- salt to taste
With a vegetable peeler, remove skin on celery root. Chop into 1-inch sized
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: