Paired with orange zest and crunchy toasted coriander seeds, this winter salad is an unexpected blend of flavors that will add to any dinner menu.
- 2 cups celery root, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP fresh thyme
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP orange zest
- 2 TBSP whole coriander seeds
- salt to taste
With a vegetable peeler, remove skin on celery root. Chop into 1-inch sized
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).