From the August/September 2017 issue
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen cherries, thawed
- 1 (14-ounce) can full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips, roughly chopped
- Place about one quarter of the cherries in a blender. Chop the remaining cherries and set aside. To the blender add the coconut milk, honey, and vanilla. Blend until creamy and smooth. Add the chopped cherries. Stir to combine, but do not blend.
- Pour the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: