From the August/September 2017 issue
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen cherries, thawed
- 1 (14-ounce) can full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips, roughly chopped
- Place about one quarter of the cherries in a blender. Chop the remaining cherries and set aside. To the blender add the coconut milk, honey, and vanilla. Blend until creamy and smooth. Add the chopped cherries. Stir to combine, but do not blend.
- Pour the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).