From April/May 2013 issue
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp stevia liquid
- 2 Tbsp lime zest, plus more for garnish
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 cups sparkling water or seltzer
- Juice cherries using a juicer or a blender into a large glass.
- Strain through a sieve, pushing juice through with a spatula. Discard cherry solids.
- Pour cherry juice into a large pitcher. Add remaining ingredients; mix well to
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
PaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: