From the April/May 2015 issue
Makes 18–20 cookies
- 1-1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup unsulphured dried apricots, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the cashews in a large skillet over medium heat. Toast, shaking the pan occasionally, until lightly browned and fragrant, 4–5 minutes.
- Transfer the hot cashews to a food processor fitted
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).