From the April/May 2015 issue
Makes 18–20 cookies
- 1-1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup unsulphured dried apricots, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the cashews in a large skillet over medium heat. Toast, shaking the pan occasionally, until lightly browned and fragrant, 4–5 minutes.
- Transfer the hot cashews to a food processor fitted
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: