Serves: 4 | Prep time: 30 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes
This Paleo take on a traditional chicken noodle casserole is full of nutritious broccoli and sweet potato. It’s creamy and delicious—pure comfort food!
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium sweet potato, cut with a spiral cutter into “noodles”
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 TBSP coconut oil or ghee
- 12 oz white button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cups cashew milk (or coconut milk)
- Sea salt and black pepper
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).