From the August/September 2019 issue
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 TBSP ghee
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 3 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped, plus more for topping
- Melt the ghee in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, garlic, onion powder, dried basil, and a generous pinch each
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).