From the August/September 2019 issue
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 TBSP ghee
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 3 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped, plus more for topping
- Melt the ghee in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, garlic, onion powder, dried basil, and a generous pinch each
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: