From the June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 20 MINS
COOK TIME: 4 MINS PER BATCH
For the hot honey:
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 cup (104g) almond flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 lb frozen cauliflower florets, thawed, drained, pat dry
- Avocado oil, for frying
- Have ready a large baking sheet lined with
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).