From the February/March 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 TBSP avocado oil
- 1 Cup diced onion
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cubed (about 4 Cups)
- 1/4 Cup water
- 2 large bell peppers, diced
- 4 links chicken sausage, sliced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add avocado oil and let it get hot, about 30 seconds. Add onion and sweet potato and stir to
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: