- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1-1/2 TBSP chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Sea salt, to taste
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 avocado, pit and skin removed, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup salsa
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the coconut oil.
- Add the chicken, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan and shred it into smaller pieces.
- Divide the lettuce among 4 serving bowls. Top with the prepared chicken, avocado, olives, onion, cilantro, and salsa. Serve immediately.