From the June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- 2 Lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 TBSP avocado oil
- 2 TBSP lime juice
- 2 TBSP chili powder
- 1/2 TBSP garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped cilantro, for topping
- avocado oil, for greasing
- Heat grill to medium high heat. Brush grates with avocado oil to help prevent sticking.
- In a large bowl, add shrimp, avocado oil, lime juice, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).