From the June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- 2 Lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 TBSP avocado oil
- 2 TBSP lime juice
- 2 TBSP chili powder
- 1/2 TBSP garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped cilantro, for topping
- avocado oil, for greasing
- Heat grill to medium high heat. Brush grates with avocado oil to help prevent sticking.
- In a large bowl, add shrimp, avocado oil, lime juice, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: