From the December/January 2018 issue
- 1-1/2 cups fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cilantro
- 4 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1-1/2 pounds large peeled and deveined shrimp
- Place the parsley and cilantro in a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Process to finely chop the herbs. Add 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).