From the December/January 2018 issue
- 1-1/2 cups fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cilantro
- 4 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1-1/2 pounds large peeled and deveined shrimp
- Place the parsley and cilantro in a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Process to finely chop the herbs. Add 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: