From the June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- 1/4 Cup mayo
- 1 TBSP lime juice
- 1 TBSP ground chipotle powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Lb wild caught salmon, cut into 4 filets
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo, lime juice, chipotle powder, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Rub mixture on the flesh of each piece of salmon, evenly distributing.
- Place salmon skin
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).