Originally found in our April/May 2019 issue
These delicious chocolate almond crepes are the perfect combination of chocolate and coconut to start your relaxing Sunday morning. Keep the chocolate theme going and pair these with our Peppermint Hot Cocoa.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
For the Crepes
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3 TBSP melted coconut oil, plus more for pan
- 3 TBSP coconut flour
- 2 TBSP arrowroot starch
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).