From the August/September 2016 issue
- 1 medium ripe avocado, pitted
- 2 medium frozen bananas, broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup ice (optional, for an extra-thick smoothie)
- 2 TBSP raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups milk of choice (coconut, almond, whole milk, etc.)
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed.
- Blend until creamy and smooth, adding a little water if necessary
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: