From the August/September 2016 issue
- 1 medium ripe avocado, pitted
- 2 medium frozen bananas, broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup ice (optional, for an extra-thick smoothie)
- 2 TBSP raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups milk of choice (coconut, almond, whole milk, etc.)
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed.
- Blend until creamy and smooth, adding a little water if necessary
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).