From the February/March 2015 issue
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/2 ripe avocado, pitted and mashed very well
- Pinch of sea salt
- Line 14 cups of a mini muffin pan with mini paper liners.
- In a small pot over very low heat, combine the chocolate, honey and coconut oil. Stir constantly until melted and smooth.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the mashed avocado and salt until thoroughly combined
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).