From the April/May 2018 issue
Makes about 20
- 1 cup Otto’s Naturals Cassava Flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 6 TBSP coconut oil, room temperature (not melted)
- 5 TBSP honey
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, coconut, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: