From the April/May 2018 issue
Makes about 20
- 1 cup Otto’s Naturals Cassava Flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 6 TBSP coconut oil, room temperature (not melted)
- 5 TBSP honey
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, coconut, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).