From the October/November issue
Makes about 20
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 TBSP coconut butter/manna
- Coarse salt, for sprinkling
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the coconut flakes in a dry skillet over low heat. Toast, stirring often, until beginning to brown lightly, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and add the cranberries.
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut butter/manna
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).