From the December/January 2018 issue
Makes about 20
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 TBSP fresh orange juice
- 2 TBSP finely grated orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the egg whites in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer (fitted with the whisk attachment) until soft peaks form. Stir in the coconut, honey, orange
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).