From the December/January 2018 issue
Makes about 20
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 TBSP fresh orange juice
- 2 TBSP finely grated orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the egg whites in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer (fitted with the whisk attachment) until soft peaks form. Stir in the coconut, honey, orange
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: