From the December/January 2015 issue
Makes about 30
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup (packed) pitted Medjool dates
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Chopped walnuts or pecans, for rolling (optional)
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, process the walnuts, cacao powder, coconut flour and salt until finely ground—about 30 seconds.
- Add the dates, honey and peppermint. Process until incorporated
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).