From the December/January 2015 issue
Makes about 30
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup (packed) pitted Medjool dates
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Chopped walnuts or pecans, for rolling (optional)
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, process the walnuts, cacao powder, coconut flour and salt until finely ground—about 30 seconds.
- Add the dates, honey and peppermint. Process until incorporated
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: