From the April/May 2017 issue
- 1 cup (packed) pitted Medjool dates
- 3 TBSP maple syrup
- 3 medium ripe avocados, halved, pitted, and coarsely mashed
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 5 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Unsweetened coconut flakes (optional, for topping)
- Cover the dates with hot water and soak for 1 hour. Drain well, reserving 2 tablespoons of the soaking liquid.
- Combine the drained dates, reserved soaking
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).