From the February/march 2018 issue
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 pound chorizo sausage
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored and grated on the large holes of a box grater (or with the shredding disk of a food processor)
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 TBSP toasted pine nuts (optional)
- 4 large eggs, fried or cooked any style
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chorizo and cook, crumbling up
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: