A delicious breakfast bake with chorizo, spinach, tomatoes and eggs along with a few spices to wake you up in the morning. This dish is perfect for a lazy weekend breakfast or brunch.
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 5 oz chorizo, casings removed, crumbled
- 1 green bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 – 14 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: