These simple yet delicious Christmas Cookies are loaded with holiday flavors. With tart cranberries and fragrant spices, these cookies are the perfect holiday treat for all of your little elves!
Makes: 12 cookies
Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, softened
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca starch/flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).