These simple yet delicious Christmas Cookies are loaded with holiday flavors. With tart cranberries and fragrant spices, these cookies are the perfect holiday treat for all of your little elves!
Makes: 12 cookies
Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, softened
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca starch/flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: