From the June/July 2016 issue
By The Paleo Cavewoman -chelseagoldnutrition.com
- 1/2 cup water
- 7 TBSP softened ghee
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup frying oil
- Combine the cassava flour, arrowroot powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Over low heat, melt the ghee in the water. Once brought to a low boil, quickly add in the flour mixture. Stir quickly until a ball
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).