From the June/July 2016 issue
By The Paleo Cavewoman -chelseagoldnutrition.com
- 1/2 cup water
- 7 TBSP softened ghee
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup frying oil
- Combine the cassava flour, arrowroot powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Over low heat, melt the ghee in the water. Once brought to a low boil, quickly add in the flour mixture. Stir quickly until a ball
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: