These crispy, maple and coconut almonds are a delicious snack to nosh on any time, or bring to a party or give them as gifts in pretty jars!
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Yield: 1-¾ cups
- 1-1/4-cup raw almonds
- 1/2-cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4-cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4-tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4-tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4-tsp ground ginger
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven 375° F
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: