These crispy, maple and coconut almonds are a delicious snack to nosh on any time, or bring to a party or give them as gifts in pretty jars!
- 1-1/4-cup raw almonds
- 1/2-cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4-cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4-tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4-tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4-tsp ground ginger
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven 375° F.
- Place all in
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).