From the December/January 2018 issue
Makes about 2 cups
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 TBSP finely grated orange zest
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- In a medium pot over medium heat, combine the cranberries, water, maple syrup, and cinnamon stick. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries have burst and the mixture has thickened to your preference
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: