From the December/January 2018 issue
Makes about 2 cups
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 TBSP finely grated orange zest
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- In a medium pot over medium heat, combine the cranberries, water, maple syrup, and cinnamon stick. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries have burst and the mixture has thickened to your preference
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).