- 4 organic boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven at 375°F.
- In a shallow dish, combine the breading ingredients. Set aside.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken strips.
- Dredge the strips in the breading, covering all of the chicken.
- Place the breaded chicken in a greased 9-inch-x13-inch glass baking dish.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Change the oven to broil and broil the chicken about 5 more minutes, or until golden brown on top.