- 3/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 medium frozen banana, broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cardamom
- Unsweetened shredded coconut, for topping (optional)
- Combine the mango, banana, water, coconut milk, coconut oil, vanilla, and spices in a blender.
- Blend on high until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with shredded coconut (if using).
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).