From the February/March 2015 issue
By: Melissa Joulwan– meljoulwan.com
Makes approximately 1 cup, Chill 24 hours, Prep 10 minutes before whipping.
- 1/2 can coconut milk- If you want to top your mousse with coconut milk whipped cream, place a can of coconut milk—I recommend Thai Kitchen for whipped cream—in the refrigerator at least 24 hours before you want to eat it. I also recommend placing your mixing bowl in the freezer for at least an hour
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: