By: Melissa Joulwan- meljoulwan.com
Makes approximately 1 cup, Chill 24 hours, Prep 10 minutes before whipping.
- 1/2 can coconut milk- If you want to top your mousse with coconut milk whipped cream, place a can of coconut milk—I recommend Thai Kitchen for whipped cream—in the refrigerator at least 24 hours before you want to eat it. I also recommend placing your mixing bowl in the freezer for at least an hour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla or almond
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).