From the June/July 2016 issue
Makes about 15
- 8 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 6 TBSP coconut oil, melted, plus more for greasing the pan
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil, and honey until combined. Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, and baking powder. Whisk or stir to combine well.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).