From June/July 2013 issue
- 1 large eggplant
- 2 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- 2 TBSP coconut flakes
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove stem from the eggplant. Slice lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices. Lay flat on a baking tray; drizzle with coconut oil, coconut flakes and lemon juice.
- Bake for 15 minutes; remove from oven. Sprinkle with lemon zest and salt; serve warm.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: