From The August/September 2017 issue
- 4 large collard leaves
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 TBSP salsa
- 1/2 medium avocado, sliced
- Lay the collard leaves on a flat surface stem side up. Trim the stems to be even with the bottom of the collard leaves. Use a paring knife to shave off the thick portion of the stem running through the leaves, being careful not
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).