From The August/September 2017 issue
- 4 large collard leaves
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 TBSP salsa
- 1/2 medium avocado, sliced
- Lay the collard leaves on a flat surface stem side up. Trim the stems to be even with the bottom of the collard leaves. Use a paring knife to shave off the thick portion of the stem running through the leaves, being careful not
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: