From August/September 2015 issue
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 TBSP creamy unsweetened almond butter
- 1 TBSP water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor fitted with the steel
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).