From the December/January 2013 issue
Makes 8 Scones
- 2 cups roasted, unsalted macadamia nuts (if using salted, omit sea salt)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Juice from 1 organic orange (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- Zest from 1 organic orange
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Place macadamia nuts in a food processor and
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).